Campus Special Paid Summer Internship
Are you looking for a paid summer internship? Campus Special breaks the mold on the typical internship program. Most internships are limited to filing paperwork, fetching coffee, and clerical tasks. Not cool. This limits the growth and development of skills that are required in today’s competitive job market, plus it’s boring. We empower our interns with real responsibility, training, and hands on experience that prospective employers specifically look for when hiring college graduates. This is more of a mini career than an internship.
As an intern for Campus Special you will work with local business owners and educate them on how to market their business to college students through our print, mobile, online, and digital products. No one knows the college audience better than college students. We kick off the summer with a 4-day training conference in Chicago where you’ll network with hundreds of other interns from around the country and learn about business, marketing, and advertising. Over the summer you will develop skills in business, sales, marketing, advertising, communications, and consulting. Successful interns receive references and recommendation letters and are referred into our Career Partners featuring over 65 companies (Fortune 500 - midsize) who hire directly from our program. They love our interns.
Campus Special has developed over 3,000 interns and has been named one of the best places to intern by Intern Bridge 3 years. Our company has made the prestigious Inc. 5000 list of the Fastest Growing Companies in the US in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014. We are on a roll. 97% of our interns land a career upon graduation compared to 47% of regular college students. All we do is win. We are experts when it comes to developing students into young professionals.
Did You Know?
- 47% of college graduates land a job upon graduation compared to 97% of Campus Special interns - 2012 US Census Data
- Hiring for graduates will remain near its lowest level in decades after 40% plunge last year - CNNMoney.com Nov. 2009
- 70% of employers require new hires to have had internships - National Association of Colleges & Employers
- Most companies hire paid interns over non-paid by an astounding 4:1 margin - eNiche Media
- Students with an internship are 60% more likely to land a full time job than those that do not - Study at Pennsylvania State University
- Work one-on-one with local business owners selling advertising space in our popular student targeted coupon books.
- Attend formal training in Chicago during a 4-day conference where you will meet and work with over 500 interns from other universities nationwide.
- Work full time Monday - Friday 9:30am-5:00pm in your college town. Participate in sales meetings, provide written reports, and attend company wide conference calls.
- Learn to manage portfolio of clients, set up meetings, sign contracts, provide customer service, handle accounts receivables, and meet production deadlines.
- Must be outgoing, social, friendly, talkative and hardworking, disciplined, motivated, and driven for success.
Prospective employers have raised the bar. Do you have what it takes to compete in today’s job market? Through our internship program and Career Partnership Program, working for The Campus Special will help you edge out your peers, impress employers at job interviews, and redefine what an internship should accomplish for any college student. Click on any of the links below to begin your journey!